Televet + ezyVet Integration
At TeleVet, we are focused on making the lives of Veterinarians as stress-free as can be through simple and streamlined Telemedicine solutions designed specifically for veterinarians, working in vet clinics of all sizes.
We are excited to announce the details of our partnership with ezyVet, an industry leader in cloud-based Practice Management Information Software (PIMS) providers.
Through this integration, you will now be able to conduct revenue-producing Telemedicine consultations for general treatment and follow-ups all within your ezyVet dashboard.
How TeleVet and ezyVet work together
In a few clicks, you can set up a telemedicine or curbside consultation while providing the same level of quality care of traditional in-clinic visits. You can see your patients virtually for specific cases such as dermatology appointments, surgical follow-up, curbside appointments, and more — all synched directly to your ezyVet dashboard.
By using Televet as your telemedicine service provider, you can also ensure that your clinic receives:
- Protection of Private information
- Accurate medical record integrations
- Payment capture for general advice/follow-ups
- Easy scheduling tools that avoid off-the-clock consultations
- Streamlined and flexible features that enhance your existing staff workflows for both slow days and busy days
- A dedicated clinic support team that will help you manage your existing patients and triage new clients
TeleVet vs. Zoom
- Safety and security: While anyone can join a shared Zoom link, meetings occurring through TeleVet are always secure and private between just the pet owner and the veterinarian.
- Maintain the connection: Zooms systems are prone to failures and fluctuations in reliability, TeleVet provides consistent stability allowing you to clearly communicate when needed.
- Keep your options open: Not every situation calls for a video call. ~20% of TeleVet consultations can be resolved through text functions on the TeleVet platform. TeleVet provides the flexibility to switch between video, text, and phone calls, all tied to the same consultation log.
- Easily access your notes: When using Zoom, any notes you take then need to be entered separately into your PIMS after the fact, robbing you of valuable time. TeleVet keeps record of your notes, videos, photos, or instructions sent back and forth with the pet owner within the consultation log, allowing you to move on to the next order of business.
- Beyond video chat: Zoom is created for video conferencing, and not much else. A robust telemedicine platform, like TeleVet, provides all the tools necessary to conduct a complete and effective revenue-producing veterinary consultation.
How to invite clients from ezyVet
When creating a consultation for a client from within the TeleVet platform you can now lookup clients within ezyVet using the client name. In the email invite for the consultation (pictured above), a custom link will be provided that automatically pulls in all of the client and patient information, making setting up the account a breeze. Most of the client accounts will already be set up for them ahead of time. The only thing the client needs to provide is a password of their choosing and payment information.
Sync TeleVet appointments with ezyVet
After scheduling a virtual consultation appointment in TeleVet, you will be able to copy that appointment over to ezyVet to track the appointment within both systems. The appointment will be sent to ezyVet and will be available in your dashboard.
In the timeline card you will see an option to “Send to ezyVet”.
If you’d like to read more on our integration with ezyVet, head to our Intercom article where we list the full integration details.
Interested in learning more about how TeleVet can help your veterinary clinic maximize time and generate additional revenue? Get in touch with our team to schedule a personalized walk-through!