In part 3 of our 3-part series on automating incoming client requests, we’ll detail how veterinary clinics are implementing self-service client menus that allow clients to submit requests directly on your website. Implementing this simple, easy-to-use feature is what veterinary clients are expecting in 2021, and has been shown to save veterinary clinics an average of 1,400+ hours per year! Read part 1 of this series here, and read part 2 here.
How to cut the cord
For veterinary teams that are looking to save time and increase their productivity, reducing time spent on repetitive tasks is crucial. Luckily for us, advancements in veterinary technology can serve as a virtual assistant, freeing up dozens of hours each week to focus on providing exceptional patient care.
In addition to saving time, providing additional convenience features have been proven to enhance customer service, resulting in increased client satisfaction and loyalty for your clinic. Before we get into how the process works, let’s explore some additional benefits of automating responses for incoming requests.
✓ No more waiting on hold
By placing a self-service client menu on your website, you can eliminate hold times for pet parents, and reduce time spent answering phone calls for your team.
✓ Provide convenience and instant response
This feature can provide the convenience of instant response, enhancing the service experience for everyone involved.
✓ Respond to requests on your time
The vast majority of pet parents – both new and current clients – will visit your website before they call you. When they visit your website, they will be greeted by the self-service menu. Once a request is submitted, you will be notified to follow-up on the pending request when most convenient for you.
Works on any device with an internet browser
How it works
1. Self-service menu options, welcome message, and appearance can be customized, and then placed on your website
2. Pet parent visits website and selects the most relevant option for their request
3. Based on request option, pet parent will complete any additional data needed to complete request
4. Request is sent to your TeleVet Flow dashboard and a notification is sent to email or phone number of your choice
5. You can take action to approve/complete the request from within your TeleVet Flow dashboard when most convenient for you
6. Request can easily be turned into appointment or client conversation if additional follow-up is needed
Incoming client requests from your website to TeleVet Flow
What could you do with 1,400 more hours this year?
1000’s of veterinarians, front desk staff, vet techs, practice managers, and practice owners are already enjoying the time-saving benefits of TeleVet Flow. By providing instant response to pet parents’ most common requests on their website, veterinary clinics are saving dozens of hours each week, allowing vet teams to focus on the work they love most – caring for their patients.
To learn more about connecting with your clients, and all the ways TeleVet can make your workday easier, schedule your personalized demo today!